Adobe Dimension: Feature Requests

When entering a new feature request, please provide specific details. Why is this feature valuable to you? Give an example of how you would use it in a workflow.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Faster Loading/Saving with Textures

I appreciate the WYSIWYG approach, but it should not take so long to save a simple scene when it takes less time for other 3D environments to save files with similar workloads.

Have a dedicated Adobe Stock folder installed on the machine for 3D assets for the program to reference to avoid such massive loading times (or taking up space in temp storage).

I'm not sure if loading the textures when you open the file would contribute to the load or save times, but I'd put an option to disable it just in case. Create a separate shader view if…

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Save / Load  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scene Variations or "Takes"

Currently you can bookmark camera angles. Imagine you're creating something in Dimension, and you'd like to quickly toggle between two different variations of a design. What if you could bookmark different scene properties like lighting, material, model options and save these scenes all in one file. One benefit might be that you could quickly toggle between various versions. Would that be useful to you? Could you see that benefiting your creative (or approval) process? How would you imagine a design variations system to work in Dn? Let us know that and more in the super short survey below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PMY36LH

-…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Save / Load  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base