Adobe Dimension: Feature Requests

When entering a new feature request, please provide specific details. Why is this feature valuable to you? Give an example of how you would use it in a workflow.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Apple Silicon (Mac M1) Support

In 2020 Apple announced that they would be transitioning to their custom silicon for Mac devices.

https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2020/06/apple-announces-mac-transition-to-apple-silicon/

Adobe Dimension should run on these devices.

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

78 comments  ·  Installation / Startup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation / Startup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adobe dimension stuck at loading application...

I have downloaded the trial version of adobe dimension. when starting the application it freezes at loading application. is it what supposed to be in "try before you buy" situation 😄 ??

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Installation / Startup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Which is the best Excel password recovery software\PDS

For the Rapid recovery Excel file password utilize the perfect data solution Excel Password remover Software that has the capability to get back the Excel Password in the snappiest time. with supported version up to 2016 and 2013, 2010 Password, 2007, 2003, 2002(XP), 2000 and Excel 97It has astounding highlights to remove such Excel password mix including alphabetic, numeric, emblematic, or exceptional character passwords. Specialized limits are not important to utilize this product. (Users can also, try its FREE DEMO VERSION)

RED MORE-- http://www.perfectdatasolutions.com/excel-password-recovery-software.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation / Startup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Beta/prerelease for Apple Silicon

I’m in a jam, had to get a new mac, now I can’t download or run Dimension. I was in the middle of a big job, freelance, using the application.
    Would it be possible to access a prerelease version of Dimension once it’s up and running?
    It would really save me from a pretty bad situation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Option to duplicate models

One might add perhaps an option to repeat the last operation I did as do Control D in Illustrator

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Opening problems

I have problems with this program, it is the first time in my life that I downloaded it and when I open it, this appears but I cannot click anything, it seems as if it were an image or something like that. They also see the upper part where the pointer is on the "adobe dimension" tab next to the apple, I only see the option "Quit". The version of the program is 3.4, I already closed it and reopened it many times, and even uninstalled and reinstalled it, I still have the same problem.

Someone happened or just me?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. All versions of Dn freeze at app startup

Hi.
    I have installed (and uninstalled) all versions of Dimensions. All other Adobe software from the Creative Cloud run like a dream. Please resolve if possible.

Hardware Overview:

Radeon RX 580 8 GB graphics card.
    Model Name: Mac Pro
    Model Identifier: MacPro5,1
    Processor Name: Quad-Core Intel Xeon
    Processor Speed: 2,8 GHz
    Number of Processors: 1
    Total Number of Cores: 4
    L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
    L3 Cache: 8 MB

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Not opening

When I try to open Dimension it simply freezes at the first screen. Sometimes the page doesn't even load fully (see attached screen grab: Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 01.05.53.png). Other times the page loads, but none of the buttons or links work and I can't even close the app without using the Force Quit option.

My system can be seen in the following attached image( Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 01.06.42.png)
    Can you please let me know why this might be?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Not opening

When I try to open Dimension it simply freezes at the first screen. Sometimes the page doesn't even load fully (see attached screen grab: Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 01.05.53.png). Other times the page loads, but none of the buttons or links work and I can't even close the app without using the Force Quit option.

My system can be seen in the following attached image( Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 01.06.42.png)
    Can you please let me know why this might be?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Not starting up

I'm using a mac pro 2012 with liquid metal gnu and 42gb of ram, after an update it now doesn't start at all, just hangs, can you please rectify this issue?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Crash on start

Dimension crash after start. Log in attachment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base