Adobe Dimension: Feature Requests

When entering a new feature request, please provide specific details. Why is this feature valuable to you? Give an example of how you would use it in a workflow.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Render queuing

I want to send multiple scene render versions to a queuing folder, without having to render a scene--wait and wait.
    So I can send 10 scenes to render from Different Dimension projects, then before I go to bed, tell the whole folder full of renders to render. Similar queuing Adobe Media Encoder, sending multiple Premiere timelines to render at a later time. ty

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Rendering  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I can't render my projetcts

All time I try render, show this error

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. adobe dimension and after effects integration?

Why can't I bring in my 3D model from dimensions into after effects? This seems like a no brainer...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Open Password protected Excel File via PDS Excel Password Recovery

If you have the requirement to remove the password from the Excel file then use perfect data solution Excel password recovery software and restore the password without damaging saved file. It can smoothly remove the password by applying Mask attack, Brute force attack and Dictionary attack. It can look at MS Excel worksheet and open Excel report security mystery word This software can adapt with all MS Excel extensions (xls & xlsx) The recovered password can be copied on the clipboard to save it for future use only. It comes with free version which gives the first three letters of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Composition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Environmental Light and Ground Plane problems

I shoot HDRIs on location with a 360 camera to use on highly reflective materials in Dimension. The problem is that when I turn on the Ground Plane in the Environment properties, Dimension ignores my HDRI environment light and instead reflects a distorted version of the ground plane onto my object.

In Photoshop's 3D settings I have separate settings for catching and casting shadows. It would be awesome if there were something similar in Dimension where I could have my 3D object cast a shadow onto the ground plane and not have a cheesy reflection of the background image.

The…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Lighting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Importing .VMF Files (Valve Map Format)

Allow Importation of .VMF Files directly into Adobe Dimension.

Is this something we might be able to see in the future?

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import / Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Preview of rendering time

If possible before we start rendering it will be written an approximate time how long it will take
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Save / Load  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Snapping or magnetization of objects

I would love to see snapping as an included feature. Currently the only way to align objects to one another is by using the align function, which is very useful, but not super useful when trying to magnetize objects to one another just by dragging them. I know there's a "move aligned to surface" function when moving an object, but this rarely magnetizes correctly. I'm imagining the blue highlight like when you are snapping an object to the ground, but with other objects.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Composition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Not allowing render, needs application restart

When I try to render, the dialogue box shows up saying I need to get my log and post it here. Let me know if you can help me with this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fontoptionen fehlen in Dimensions

Liebe Kolleg*innen

Bei den Texteigenschaften lassen sich keine Schriften auswählen bzw. Eigenschaften für Tiefe, Kanten etc einstellen (MacOS 10.13, Dn CC2020). Kennt jemand ein Lösung des Problems ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Export 3D Environment into Spoke.

Hi There Adobe Dimensions!
    I’ve been using Dimensions to create a 3D environment that can be used on WondaVR Spaces, for teaching and learning, in their virtual space.
    Part of the workflow is having to upload it to Spoke. That is a Gtlfb viewer, that enables the designer to tweak it to then upload it to wonda VR. Blender allows you to directly upload these from the software into spoke.
    It would be a fantastic feature to have this in dimensions too.

Ive attached the resource from Wonda, that has links to this feature in blender and what specifically they…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It will be possible to make a gradient

I wanted to ask if we could do for the background and the gradient models within the software and not that we would have to import from Illustrator
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Materials  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Which is the best Excel password recovery software\PDS

For the Rapid recovery Excel file password utilize the perfect data solution Excel Password remover Software that has the capability to get back the Excel Password in the snappiest time. with supported version up to 2016 and 2013, 2010 Password, 2007, 2003, 2002(XP), 2000 and Excel 97It has astounding highlights to remove such Excel password mix including alphabetic, numeric, emblematic, or exceptional character passwords. Specialized limits are not important to utilize this product. (Users can also, try its FREE DEMO VERSION)

RED MORE-- http://www.perfectdatasolutions.com/excel-password-recovery-software.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation / Startup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Which is the best Excel password recovery software\PDS

For the Rapid recovery Excel file password utilize the perfect data solution Excel Password remover Software that has the capability to get back the Excel Password in the snappiest time. with supported version up to 2016 and 2013, 2010 Password, 2007, 2003, 2002(XP), 2000 and Excel 97It has astounding highlights to remove such Excel password mix including alphabetic, numeric, emblematic, or exceptional character passwords. Specialized limits are not important to utilize this product. (Users can also, try its FREE DEMO VERSION)

RED MORE- perfectdatasolution.com

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation / Startup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Beta/prerelease for Apple Silicon

I’m in a jam, had to get a new mac, now I can’t download or run Dimension. I was in the middle of a big job, freelance, using the application.
    Would it be possible to access a prerelease version of Dimension once it’s up and running?
    It would really save me from a pretty bad situation.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. report a BUG

Rendering on a Dell Inspiron i7 (with NVIDIA GeForce 940MX 4 Gb vram 16 Gb ram an all ssd) is bringing the software to fail miserably. Can not work a single sphere and cube without a very slow rendering or crash. Will this configuration be insuficient to Dimension?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Which is the best solution PDS recover your all Excel data

Unlock Excel Password by Perfect data solution Excel password recovery Software is the best and smart way to remove, unlock, & recover Excel xls file and also unlock xlsx files with PDS Excel Password Recovery Software file password with the help of the Brute Force attack, Mask attack, & Dictionary attack. This tool has offered FREE DEMO VERSION to recover excel sheet password first three characters and show them as a hint to the user satisfaction with supported versions up to 2016 all window support You can also, Unlock Word document password and Access file password using this amazing software. …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Trouble with imported models, error on the textures

No matter what format, every 3D model generated outside the program seems to have this issue with applied textures and images

I want to create a visualisation of a product with its labels and i'm not able to

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. export scene

it would be nice if you could export the full scene including background, and generated lighting into other 3d programs like c4d. the currente export scene only exports the objects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Basic Animation Function will be good!

Was finding around Adobe but non of the Adobe apps can have basic animation for 3D modelling. It will be good if can simply animate the packaging from front to back or at a different angle.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base