Feature Request Details

73 votes
Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminJeanette Mathews (Product Manager, Dimension) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminJeanette Mathews (Product Manager, Dimension) responded  · 

Hello all! Project Felix 0.2.0 is available today with a slew of updates and enhancements (you can see the full list here: https://helpx.adobe.com/beta/project-felix/using/whats-new.html)

The Render Mode now includes a true progress bar and a time elapsed counter. A time estimate counter will come in the future but this should give you a much better sense of time to completion and status.

135 comments

Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like a rendering time bar for Project Felix. I really don't know how long this will take to render, which is a bit annoying. Nonetheless a great proto type for a new programme.

Just got into it, but would appreciate a progress indicator when rendering (if it's not already there and I missed it).

Very excited about the possibilities!

I would love to know progress of rendering and to see highlighted part of the picture that is being rendered.

When I rendering my 3d image, I don't know how long it will take. I hope you mark it numerically.

What would be nice is an overview of the render time.
    Looks good but slow on MacMini lat 2012 with 16G memory.

• Colin Holgate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to know that rendering has finished? I left a small scene rendering for a few hours, but the shadowy areas still have that mottled-not-finished-rendering look. How can I tell if it's finished trying to improve the image?

I tried one image on highest setting of quality and it is just sitting here I have no idea how long it is going to take a counter to tell me how long this is going to take would be helpful as all I have is a aimage and no idea how it it will take?????

This test image has been rendering for hours, I have no visual indicator tellingme how much of the task is complete. I only know something is happening as the fans on my MBP are ramped up and I have a blue spinning disk on my mouse.

When rendering, I believe there should be a clock to show you how long each render takes. If there is one that I'm not seeing , it needs to be more visible.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base