(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminJeanette Mathews (Admin, Dimension CC) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminJeanette Mathews (Admin, Dimension CC) responded  · 

Hello all! Project Felix 0.2.0 is available today with a slew of updates and enhancements (you can see the full list here: https://helpx.adobe.com/beta/project-felix/using/whats-new.html)

The Render Mode now includes a true progress bar and a time elapsed counter. A time estimate counter will come in the future but this should give you a much better sense of time to completion and status.

135 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really like a rendering time bar for Project Felix. I really don't know how long this will take to render, which is a bit annoying. Nonetheless a great proto type for a new programme.

Just got into it, but would appreciate a progress indicator when rendering (if it's not already there and I missed it).

Very excited about the possibilities!

I would love to know progress of rendering and to see highlighted part of the picture that is being rendered.

When I rendering my 3d image, I don't know how long it will take. I hope you mark it numerically.

What would be nice is an overview of the render time.
        Looks good but slow on MacMini lat 2012 with 16G memory.

• Colin Holgate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to know that rendering has finished? I left a small scene rendering for a few hours, but the shadowy areas still have that mottled-not-finished-rendering look. How can I tell if it's finished trying to improve the image?

I tried one image on highest setting of quality and it is just sitting here I have no idea how long it is going to take a counter to tell me how long this is going to take would be helpful as all I have is a aimage and no idea how it it will take?????

This test image has been rendering for hours, I have no visual indicator tellingme how much of the task is complete. I only know something is happening as the fans on my MBP are ramped up and I have a blue spinning disk on my mouse.

When rendering, I believe there should be a clock to show you how long each render takes. If there is one that I'm not seeing , it needs to be more visible.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base