Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Flavio Andalo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could start adding simple camera animation for product visualization and latter object animation as well.
        But please add keyframe!

• Moritz Seiter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For quick product Animations but please with keyframes! Not like the unflexible solution in Keyshot.
        That would be so grat in dayly work process.

• Shalom Ormsby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to be able to use Dimension to render customized turntable animations and to be able to export them as a looping GIF's with transparent backgrounds (for posting on websites) or as .mov's.

• Harley Widdowson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Product designer using Keyshot to render, would love to be able to do walk through videos or even 360 stills/video like you can in Max to out do key shot. Love adobe and if i could switch to rendering video in this too it would trounce anything else.

• Ian R McKay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to create motion in your scene for use in Photoshop or even exporting your stationary 3D object for use in After Effects would be killer!

• Daine Esvang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be really helpful to have a simple keyframe moving system that could render frame by frame and export all frames to photoshop as a photoshop movie for further encoding. Could even just export as a sequence of pngs as long as there is transparency.

• Alex McGuire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More Modelling options, rather than just scale and position. Also animation/ timeline would be awesome to see. Would love to be able to use Dimensions as my new 3D program.. currently using Cinema 4D.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Basic animations like rotations with alpha channels would be great for integrating with Premiere

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All of the above would be best.
        If we could also create a 3D animation in PhotoShop and import it to DImension CC to render, that would also be great.

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems silly that photoshop can import and render 3D motion/animations but dimension CC can only do stills.

Photoshop has lame render skills,
        I want to be able to use Dimension CC to render games and videos. is there any reason why it can't do this?

• Rich Keck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Animation presets would be great, specifically 360 (fly around). Eventually it would be nice to control the motion path, so as to maybe go higher on one side, lower on the other. And it would be important to begin and end at same point. So that the rendered 360 path can be seamlessly looped in the video player/presentation software.

• Adobe MAX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to see if there could be an animation feature to do cool animations like iphone's fly in as seen on their webite.

• Miranda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to design a 3D model of a hydrogen fuel cell car for example that would show the way it works... basically I want to show the whole process of making a Project Felix Model not just the final image?

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Simple animation would be amazing!! Quick, easy program, so fun! Please incorporate some type of key framing.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base