Feature Request Details

Manually create horizon line

Not all photographs have the obvious horizon line that you use in your tutorials. However, as the photographer sometimes you know where it is. It would be great if you could manually insert a horizon line where you know that it is and have it use that. i.e. just draw a horizon line on the photograph that you have used.

13 votes
Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ian Watts shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • SD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If trying to align the perspective to an background picture (the auto align function is great but works not always good) it would be helpful one can trace pathes like an own perspective grid around a plane in the picture. For example a livingroom with a table is the background picture. Now you can trace a path/or lines around the table corners, hit a button and the Objects are then aligned to this perspective grid / perspective..
    Sorry my english is bad. i hope you understand what i mean..

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to draw a perspective grid for the camera to adjust itself to would be great.

• Ian Watts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So for example, I have a clear horizon line in a picture, but partially obscured by trees, so I know where I want it, but Felix cannot find it because of the trees. If I could draw it in, then the auto functions in felix would speed things up.

Feedback and Knowledge Base