Isabela shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • enriqueiglesias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My pc has a weird error/driver issue that is preventing me to update from 8 to 8.1 or 10. I was really excited about Felix and hope that I will be able to use . for more help you can visit to the https://goo.gl/e9rJuM and you will get the help.

• Jennifer Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been attempting it on cable only. It is a driver conflict that is causing it. I took it to a tech guy who tried for about a week to get it going.

• Ussnorway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you have to sign into the Microsoft store in order to upgrade a windows 8 to windows 8.1... don't try to do that upgrade on a wifi network... only cable

• Jennifer Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fingers crossed on this one. My pc has a weird error/driver issue that is preventing me to update from 8 to 8.1 or 10. I was really excited about Felix and hope that I will be able to use it. Thanks!

• Ussnorway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

fyi Microsoft has dropped support for Windows 8 so having Adobe support it would be a minefield

• AdminJeanette Mathews (Product Manager, Dimension) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the moment we do not plan on supporting any older OSes as our minimum requirements are currently Windows 10. There is some room for us to possibly support Windows 8 and 8.1 in the future, but very unlikely to support Windows 7. Windows 8/8.1 is also not a high priority as we're a Project application at the moment.

Definitely something we'll keep in mind and this is something that Adobe as a whole is very passionate about supporting all of our users on all of the myriad of platforms that are out there!

Feedback and Knowledge Base