Feature Request Details

Isometric view / render / setting

I would really love to be able to set up an isometric view :) (with and withouth dept of field) <3

18 votes
Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Katarzyna Matynia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Claudio Luisoni commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You counld add a View panel like those in the illustrator, to add also the isometric view, this to have the renderings with the same angles.

• AdminJeanette Mathews (Product Manager, Dimension) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ahhh I see! Thank you for the details. We don't support true isometric cameras yet. At the moment you can control the Field of View slider in the camera properties to get various intensities on your zooming effect. Give that a try and let me know if it meets your needs!

• Vanja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the reply. I cannot find an option to go from isometric projection to perspective. Right now there is only a perspective view and it's providing very sharp and unnatural angles when you, e.g. zoom in to the corner of the phone.

In Key Shot it was solved by slider where on one side there is isometric view and on the other there is perspective. That way you can adjust how "dramatic" your perspective will be.

• Vanja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if you could add perspective options. The only provided angle is too sharp and is not suitable for renderings that include e.g. phones and close-ups.

Edited by Moderator: Please share one idea per post for voting, sorting, and tracking ideas separately.

Feedback and Knowledge Base