Feature Request Details

change object size/dimensions without distorting graphics.

Currently if I modify an object the placed graphic (whether it has already be placed or will be placed later) becomes distorted, this is wildly frustrating. All I would like to do is use the plane surface and put a graphic on it and the plane be the same size as the graphic, as far as I can tell, and this includes plenty of time with support, this is not possible.

19 votes
Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • brian taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should be able to adjust the objects without the image being edited or move as well. Especially when Im trying to create a menu.

• Anneke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Had the same problem, and it's very annoying. Currently trying to distort my illustrations to fit the aspect ratio of a book model, instead of being able to set the book as having the same ratio as my work.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think you misunderstood the OP. I have seen this problem as well but did only understand it now. Sometimes my decals would appear stretched when placing them on an object and I could not understand why. Noiw I get it. It was because I had earlier on stretched the object (before placing the decal). This is clearly a bug.

The OP mentiones that the decal will strech if you strech an object after placing the decal/graphic. Id guess more often than not this would also be unwanted

Feedback and Knowledge Base