Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mike Levis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Franck Payen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interesting idea, especially, some of the decals are just "printed" on the material paper, while some are actual decals/stickers that should show some depth, even a thin bevel and emboss.

• omar capers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHAT?
    Please add lighting, material, color and thickness/dimension controls to placed GRAPHICS on the 3D model, or relative to the 3D model.

WHY?
    My customers want to see their logos on products, but currently no way to add AI documents, color the graphics, nor orient the graphic relative to the 3D model.

EXAMPLE
    I had a need where I was putting a name badge on an article of clothing. The badge itself was about 5 mil, black with yellow lettering and the badge had a yellow logo on it. If I wanted to adjust the color of the badge or the artwork, I would need to edit the graphic in AI and make a guess as to how the colors/size would look on the art. Since a badge does have a physical dimension, about 5 mil thick, it should cast a shadow on the shirt model I was using it on. So it seems pretty important to add or evolve the add graphic feature!

Thank you! LOVE this product! :-)

Feedback and Knowledge Base