Adobe Dimension: Feature Requests

When entering a new feature request, please provide specific details. Why is this feature valuable to you? Give an example of how you would use it in a workflow.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More book/magazine models, more paper materials

As a graphic designer and illustrator wanting to create mostly mockups of books, picture books and magazines it would be extremely helpful to have more models (all of them have to many pages for picture books) and more paper-like materials to choose from. I haven't found a slightly rough paper structure (cardboard paper is too rough, glossy paper is too glossy) yet, yet this is a material that I'd probably use all the time.

38 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Users to Sell 3D Models on Adobe Stock

How can i sell my own OBJ's on Adobe Stock for people to use?

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Vehicle Models

Vehicles: Would be fantastic if you could make car models available for vehicle wraps. Or at least the option to import blueprints/renderings of them.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tradeshow kits? Yes, please!

I think this would be great for tradeshow booth mockups. If there were stall and booth kits in here I'd be using them right now to prep for CES.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Product Templates

It would be great if each product came with a template so you can open it in illustrator and create designs that fit the dimensions exactly!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Point of Purchase (POP) Display Assets

3D Models of point of purchase (POP) display assets. Different styles of basic product displays like floor-to-ceiling or counter-top product displays.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 3D Model Mannequin

Providing a mannequin-like 3D model for placement of people/dummies or for work in fashion design

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Scene creator with more basic free content

While this topic is similar to this thread (https://projectfelix.uservoice.com/forums/576739-project-felix-feedback-questions/suggestions/17421376-request-for-models), I am really hoping for a decent scene creator. In my case, this ability would be great for creating a scene to illustrate branding guidelines or announce an event.

For example, these sites (https://creativemarket.com/ZippyPixels/869348-Dazzle-Scene-Creator-Bundle and https://qeaql.com/) offer several models and orientations to create a well-rounded scene with minimal effort. Whether it be for an event, or a mockup (whether digital or electronic), Felix would be perfect for creating these scenes (especially in combination with Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop).

Also, as a side note, I understand that you…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. "Find Similar" search option

add a "find similar" button or option to models, testures etc. and have it link to adobe stock to make it quicker to find assets for substitution

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Searchable Help

Some help assets that don't require blowing a lot of time watching videos. I'd love to just search for what I'm after.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base