Adobe Dimension: Feature Requests

When entering a new feature request, please provide specific details. Why is this feature valuable to you? Give an example of how you would use it in a workflow.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Apple Silicon (Mac M1) Support

In 2020 Apple announced that they would be transitioning to their custom silicon for Mac devices.

https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2020/06/apple-announces-mac-transition-to-apple-silicon/

Adobe Dimension should run on these devices.

109 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

121 comments  ·  Installation / Startup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

With the announcement of the new Substance 3D Collection, I’m happy to be able to provide more insight into the plans for the future again. 

The team has been hard at work building Adobe Substance 3D Stager – which is an evolution on the concept of Dimension as a professional grade staging application with new depth and workflow possibilities.

At the moment neither Dimension nor Stager run on Apple Silicon M1 devices. 

We sincerely apologize for the impact to your work thus far or for those who have been unable to try these tools.  With Stager now released, getting emulation mode running as soon as possible a top priority.

We will be prioritizing investigations for M1 emulation in Stager first.  Support for Dimension is an unknown at this time.

I will provide updates as this topic moves forward.

2. Adobe Dimension needed on M1 chipset

Really need adobe dimension on M1 chipset

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation / Startup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Installation / Startup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to duplicate models

One might add perhaps an option to repeat the last operation I did as do Control D in Illustrator

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base