Adobe Dimension: Feature Requests

When entering a new feature request, please provide specific details. Why is this feature valuable to you? Give an example of how you would use it in a workflow.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Animation Presets

Basic animation presets would be used to create turn arounds, fly-throughs, orbits, and other quick camera and object movements. These would likely include some parameters for customization such as speed, distance, and duration. Presets would not expose a full timeline and allow key framing for all properties initially.

34 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Camera Animation

The ability to animate the camera to move over time. Moving by keyframe or along a path in 3D space.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Animate Between View Bookmarks

Animation between bookmarks with ease-in / ease-out animation control and video output. I'm using SketchUp to create my modles and output video clips but that isn't what SketchUp is intended for so they aren't listening to my requests.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Background Animation

Can you add animation in the background, like a cinemagraph?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Animation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base