Adobe Dimension: Bugs

This forum is for posting bugs and issues found in Dimension CC.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Share 3D Scene for Review includes DELETED camera bookmarks.

A DN file contains several camera bookmarks, over time working on the file bookmarks are deleted, updated and renamed. After saving the DN file with just two bookmarks and selecting File > Share 3D Scene for Review, the scene is uploaded to Adobe Cloud and a link provided for viewing.

When viewing the link, the browser viewer shows old deleted camera bookmarks as well as the two bookmarks that existed in the last save.

See screen shots attached. As you can see the DN file only has "Front" and "Back" camera bookmarks. But the browser viewer is showing 7 bookmarks,…

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Collaborate / Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DN-File in BRIDGE to place in AFTER EFFECTS

I saved the laptop from Dimension as a DN file. In BRIDGE with right mouse button I am offered to load this file into AFTER EFFECTS. If I click on this, I get an error message in AE that this file is not a suitable import format. The same happens with an export OBJ file.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Collaborate / Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base