Adobe Dimension: Bugs

This forum is for posting bugs and issues found in Dimension CC.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bugged Taskbar Icon

Taskbar icon has a black line through it....
    I am running Win 10, Version 1703, Build 15063.786
    Has been that way since i installed it.

6 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Installation / Startup  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey all! Unfortunately we haven’t had any luck in fixing this issue so far. I’m wondering if everyone can let me know what version of Windows you’re using?

To find your exact version please open the Start Menu type “winver” and press enter. The full version and build number would be useful!

2. File May Be Corrupt - Won't Open Saved File

So this is the second time. Even though I have been saving my files from time to time, the file appears to be "unable to open document, the file may be corrupt.". WHY??? It cant just happen and make me redo my project over and over again! :(

14 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

33 comments  ·  Save / Load  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello all! Another status update on this. We believe we’ve resolved the issue with being unable to load previously saved files in 2.3. We hope to ship this fix next week, but if you need immediate access you can join the Dimension Prerelease Program using this link:

https://www.adobeprerelease.com/beta/6D4BC437-A571-40B6-B398-1D29A4A13985/participate/7A1DBA5A-6CF2-4023-EE2F-3CA7B25DF3BE

Once you’re on the Prerelease website, simply download the Dimension build marked “2.3.1 – r.1054” which contains the fix. It should open any files that weren’t working before.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base