Adobe Dimension: Bugs

This forum is for posting bugs and issues found in Dimension CC.

Bug Request Details

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. File May Be Corrupt - Won't Open Saved File

So this is the second time. Even though I have been saving my files from time to time, the file appears to be "unable to open document, the file may be corrupt.". WHY??? It cant just happen and make me redo my project over and over again! :(

6 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey all, just a note that we’ve identified a few issues with corrupt files on saving. We’re planning to release a patch in a few weeks and I’ll send an update when it’s available. In the mean time please continue to send any files with corruption so we can be sure it’s all caused by the same issue.

1. Verify that you created the file with the current version of Dimension (1.0). Projects made during the beta period with Project Felix or a beta version of Dimension may not work as we did not have backwards compatibility.
      2. If you are sure your file was created with the Dimension 1.0 version please send a 1-1 ticket to tickets@projectfelix.uservoice.com and attach your saved file. If it is a large scene please use Dropbox, Google Drive, CC Files, or another file transfer service to attach the file.

A note on .asd: .asd…

• Blank Viewport is Gray

The objects do not appear, they look as if they are invisible

13 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

93 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone! Thank you all for your patience with this bug. We do not yet have a fix in place but we have developed a mechanism for us to gather more specific information. At this point we need some volunteers who can reproduce the issue to try running a special build which generates log files for us to collect.

If anyone would like to volunteer please send an e-mail to jmathews@adobe.com and I will send you an invite to our NDA prerelease to download the build and instructions on gathering and submitting the logs.

Appreciate anyone who can help us test this out.

• Don't see your idea?

Adobe Dimension: Bugs

Feedback and Knowledge Base