Bug Request Details

'Stuck' on a previous save

I spent 7 hours modelling all of my clients products into a single scene yesterday (because we don't have the option to save models in Dimension into our libraries yet). I opened up Dimension this morning to continue my work and noticed that the most recent product was missing.

I kicked myself and assumed that I must not have saved after modelling the most recent product. So I re-imported the model, scaled and textured it so everything was back where it should be.

I then hit save 3 times in an attempt to not make the same mistake again and closed it.

Upon re-opening the Dimensions file the same thing happened. The most recent product modelled had vanished and, upon closer inspection, some of the earlier texture settings for the other models were on the objects.

My theory is that the file is 'stuck' on a previous saved version of the file and any updates applied when saving the file again aren't applied. Possibly has something to do with a limit on how large the saved file can be?

Either way any help would be appreciated.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

James Higgins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base