• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminJeanette Mathews (Admin, Dimension CC) responded  · 

Hello everyone! Thank you all for your patience with this bug. We do not yet have a fix in place but we have developed a mechanism for us to gather more specific information. At this point we need some volunteers who can reproduce the issue to try running a special build which generates log files for us to collect.

If anyone would like to volunteer please send an e-mail to jmathews@adobe.com and I will send you an invite to our NDA prerelease to download the build and instructions on gathering and submitting the logs.

Appreciate anyone who can help us test this out.

93 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I also tried Felix, but I've the same problem. When I start a new project I only have a grey screen and if i choose an object nothing happens respectively I don't see anything on the grey screeen. I really expect more by Adobe than this.

Hey, no support on this yet? Project Felix is unusable here.

I drag any model to workspace, but no models appear... only the gray screen....
        Is there a fix to it?

I'm using a macbook pro late 2013:
        :: i7/16g/1TbSSD(500free)/NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB+Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
        connected to 2 external monitors only.

Nothing happens except the screen flash. The furthest I got was I managed to put in a model of an iPhone, which didn't leave the screen even after creating a new file.

Nothing happens except the screen flash. The furthest I got was I managed to put in a model of an iPhone, which didn't leave the screen even after creating a new file.

Not working. I can't see the grid or anything. If I use some models, it doesn't work. It doesn't appears.

• Ryan R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello all,

I THINK I'VE SOLVED THIS...

It appear that the blank/grey viewport is caused by Project Felix running on the computer's integrated GPU (in my case, an Intel HD4600). I've now made it run on my discrete graphics card (Nvidia GT 750M) and stuff shows up/works as expected.

STEPS TO FIX ON YOUR SYSTEM (Relevant to PC):

1. Right click on your desktop and select > NVIDIA Control Panel.

2. Chose the 'Manage 3D settings' from the left panel, followed by the 'Program Settings' Tab.

3. Select 'Project Felix' from the first drop-down menu (Use the Add button if it's not listed).

4. On the second drop-down, select: 'High-performance NVIDIA processor'

This process should be similar for Apple PCs and AMD graphics too, and can be used to improve Photoshop and Illustrator performance etc. Hope this works for you, as it's a great little program when running :)

• AdminJeanette Mathews (Admin, Dimension CC) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello everyone! Thank you for your patience with this issue. We’re having some trouble with this and could use a few users to help us get some more information. If there are any volunteers who would have time for a quick call, please send me an e-mail letting me know what time is best to get in touch. We’re very flexible and appreciate any time!
        - Send an e-mail to jmathews@adobe.com
        - Be sure you are updated to Felix 0.1.1
        - Skype or Google hangouts preferred
        - Call will take about 30 minutes.
        - Preferred M-F 9am-6pm PST

• Ryan R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has performance/graphics car issues like Illustrator.

The main model area/view-port does not display anything (is grey). When the app opens I can see a placed object but on making the window larger the canvas goes grey. The Render preview window flickers very fast/is corrupted, all the time.

System Info
        - Project Felix Version: 0.1.1
        - OS/Version: Windows 10 Pro
        - Processor: Core i7-4702HQ 2.20/3.20GHz
        - Memory/RAM: 1TB SSD/16GB 1866MHz DDR3
        - Graphics Card/VRAM: Nvidia GT 750M/2GB

I don't think my software has everything I need for it to work. I do not get a grid screen and my preview window do not work.

Seems interesting idea, but do not see anything, can't do anything!
        win 10 pro 64bit

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base