We’ve resolved some past issues of some users not being able to use Dimension, however there is a known issue still remaining.
Video cards that do not support a specific instruction set (AVX/AVX2) will not be able to run Dimension. This is primarily video cards from early 2012 or earlier.
At this time our System Requirements checker is unable to ‘catch’ this and leads to the application crashing on the Start Screen when the New Document or Get Started buttons are clicked.
At this time we are unable to fix this issue or catch to throw an error. We are continuing investigation on this.jprada commented
- Project Felix Version: The last one, downloaded today (May 10) I don't know the versión because I can't open Felix, Doesn't Works.
- OS/Version: macOS Sierra V.10.12.4
- Processor: Mac Pro (Mid 2012) 3,2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon.
- Memory/RAM: 16 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 ECC
- Graphics Card/VRAM: ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024MB